The Good Guy
- Caring - or the acts of paying attention to the well being, needs and autonomy of other people, planet and so on.
- Caring for self - or the acts of paying attention to the well being, needs and autonomy of self
- Gentleness - or the acts of genuine kindness, decency and respectfulness
- Selfdetermination - or the acts of deciding who you are, what you want and how to go about doing oneself
- Humility - or the acts of knowing your worth in the grander scheme of things
- Vitality - or the acts of living well, living passionately and taking your desires for reality
- Belonging - or the acts of saying yes and doing yes.
Thomas Burø is a musician, a researcher and a cultural producer. He has been working with cultural and arts production since he picked up the bass in the mid 90’s, serving as festival manager, curator, bartender, problem solver and occasional trouble maker. Besides that, he has researched the relationship between masculinity, sexuality and ethics. He sings in a punk band and he is currently employed as a PhD fellow, researching cultural sustainability. If he comes of as arrogant he is just pondering things, unless he is having a moment of shyness.